Friday, February 06, 2009

Listening to A BIGGER VOICE -Interview with Carol Ross



I was recently interviewed by Carol Ross, a talented change maker.  Her blog "A Bigger Voice" is in the business of promoting the idea of "Wisdom Entrepreuners" and assisting them to get their message to a larger community. Her edited version of the interview in three parts will soon be posted on her website. Stay tuned.  Our lively conversation has helped kickstart me to return to this blog and get involved in spreading my thoughts to readers.  

As a place holder I'll publish several of my recent watercolors.  I've joined a local plein air painting group who meet on Wednesday mornings to paint and help each other.

This weekend I'm welcoming 14 Madson relatives to our home for the first ever Madson family reunion 2009. 







No comments: