Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Bigger Voice Interview with Carol Ross

Wisdom Entrepreneurship is a wonderful idea. Carol Ross has been providing help and inspiration on her exciting blog, A Bigger Voice. She interviewed me a few weeks ago and recently posted part I of a talk with me about the origins of my book Improv Wisdom. Thanks, Carol. If you go to listen take some time to explore her blog as it is chocked full of great ideas.
Today, March 11, 2009 Carol Ross posted Part II of my interview. In this section I talk about how Improv Wisdom has been used by those coaching Alzheimer's caregivers and by a women who woke up from a coma. She discovered that all she could do was improvise! And now, Part III of my interview. Moving into action is the theme. I would like to thank Carol for her initiative in making this interview happen. Clearly SHE is one of the new "wisdom entrepreneurs." I salute you, Carol!

1 comment:

Sustainable Living Dojo said...

Thank you for this interview, Patricia! I just listened to it, at a somewhat tumultuous point in my life, and your quote "What do you REALLY want to do in your heart?" was what I needed to hear. I would even add, "What do you really want to do in your heart, right now?" I think this will help me find my direction and balance again.

Great reminder to go back to your book again, too. I enjoyed your course so much a few years ago and there are so many timeless ideas n your work to keep coming back to at various points in life. When we are different, we see things differently.

Thank you and keep up the great work! Have you considered, or do you have, a Facebook group, as a way to continue the conversation with your community?

Best wishes,
Alexandra Carmichael
Co-Founder, CureTogether.com